Monday, February 18, 2013

Merajuk

Have you experinced this situation???

" when you talking about how "handsome" new car on the market is and saje2 feeling luke you want to get that car (padahal xmampu pun nak beli)....and suddenly your car merajuk!!!!!!!



Yes....I am facing this situation now.....
My car merajuk lg, but I think my car dah terlalu tua kot...thats why asyik buat hal je lately....haha
Temperature go higher....luckily my car x exploded when I managed to drive sampai ke opis walaupun I dah found out yg temperature dah naik...huhu, coz I dah malas nak park my car tepi jalan and waiting for someone to rescue me....

Oh my car, please behave ok, pls hold on for few more months...and then you are totally free from bank .....haha

After that you are totally belong to me....hehe...so pls behave ok...

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Nurhayati said...

tu biasa
bukan kete je
brg letrik lain pun sama
macam tau tau je
sabar je la huhu