Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mama pun kene masuk kelas

School akif ade buat Parents reading technique course today...so all parents must attend this course....
It was interesting course where they teach parents the same technique they use to teach the students. ...
The main reason they provide this course is to make sure teachers and parents teach students with same technique....
So that students wont get confused....hehe
Its good rite... so I became 5 years old children today and learned how to pronounce ba ca da bla bla bla..and it was totally different with the technique I learned when I was young, fuhhhh
Since akif anak sulung, and this is my first experienced ambil tau bout the latest technique (padahal parents lain dah tau..hehe), so mmg tercengang la sekejap..huhu (kesian kan)....
But alhamdulilah after attend the course I started understand every single thing yg akif buat selama ni(yg I tak paham slama ni...huhu)..
Andddddddddddd......the best part is after the course baru I realized yg akif sebenarnya dah pandai baca (after 1 month, so kire ok la kan)..huhuhu.....
(Rase bersalah sgt coz selalu marah akif sbb still xtau baca padahallllllll cara I ajar salah and he get confused).. sorry akif....

Anyway thanks to all teachers.....)
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Nurhayati said...

betul sgt tu
nanti kt skool teacher ajar cmni
kat umah plak kita ajar cmtu
kesian dorang konpius nnti kan

nydia-mama akif said...

tu la....seb baik la ade course ni,kalo tak tah ape la yg daku ajar si akif...hehe