Tuesday, February 12, 2013

After a longggg holiday....

How was your holiday?
Nak tau what I did on a 4 long holiday????
Ok..let me tell you....
All of us ( me, my hubby and bibik ) had our own holiday...haha
I gave my bibik 4 days leave...I heard she went for dangdut concert...haha, suka hati la bibik, yg penting bile masuk kerja kerja mcm biase...jgn berdangdut dirumah sudah...
My hubby decided to go back to his kg alone...without bringing us along....he said he wanted to meet up with his old frens... (kalo I ikut sama mmg dia xde can nak keluar rumah)....
Ok..I agreed...
So me and my two heroes tinggal at my hometown....see, they enjoyed their holiday, and I have to handle my two ultraman..gosh....
Today, before balik kl I decided to had a traditional massage kat kg...this makcik is very good in urut betulkan urat, yesss...my urat2 semua dah lari2 after 4 'hectic' days...haha...
Alhamdulillah, we are safely arrived home and nasib baik tak jam masa balik td....but when I checked fb just now, everybody mumbling bout jam everywhere...fuhhh
Now, after passing the baton to bibik, I am enjoying my me time on my bed...haha...
Bg I rehat sekejap ye.....fenat okeh fenat

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: