Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lets go to the zoo



I prefer to blog using my phone...
But I cannot attached more than one pix if I am using bloggeroid. ...fuh, until now I cannot solved this problem....(see how slow I am)...haha
Ok...lets go straight to the point and make it short...
I went to the zoo last sunday...haha
It was my 2nd visit after my first visit bout 25 years ago I guess...haha
It was long long time ago rite....
As usual my sons love it to the max..they really enjoyed it...
But me......gosh, I had migrain after came back from zoo...very bad migrain..I cannot stand the smell of the animals, bau taik dia lg...ya allah.....seriously sampai tahap terloya2 I....
Once reached home terus tergolek atas katil sampai petang....huhu
No more zoo visit plssssss.....

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: